Thursday, July 13, 2017

Queen's Blade 2007 Summer Designs: Airi (3)

For the Unlimited designs poll, "most are pretty great" won with 25v-31%, followed by 3 close choices, "love all of them!!" with 15v-21%, "only like a few of the new ones..." with 13v-18%, and "I'm sort of in the fence" with 11v-15%. Then after that, was "new designs?" with 5v-7%, and finally "hate every updated version!" with 2v-2%.
Guess I don't need to mention, I'm a fan~... though Melpha's was quite surprising indeed.

This week's poll is about hours of sleep! ...Oh, right, you know how Maria spent all day sleeping?

So, marching on with the wraith's designs, here are some of her not-very-common dematerializing tricks!

Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. haha, I sleep between 10 and 12 hours per night :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, that might sounds strange but I actually prefer those Airi sketches to her combat book, maybe they just failed the colors, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you think? Well, I'm more used to seeing art in B&W since I read a lot of manga, so I kind of see where you're going, but comparing it with the final result, I don't think the coloring was bad.

      Also, keep in mind that these BW pics were carefully scanned by my partner, while the quality of the usual book scans we have pales a bit in comparison :p

      Delete
    2. Nah, I got the combat book, I think it's her eyes, like, for the Down Swing she seems so much more evil, I think it fits her more.

      Delete