Thursday, May 11, 2017

Queen's Blade 2007 Summer Designs: Cattleya (6)

Regarding the poll about consuming japanese media, "torrents and stuff" won with 17v-39%, followed by "streamer and online manga reader" and "I mostly pay for it" with 11v-25% and 10v-23%. Lastly, there were "I don't really consume it in general" and "I have... other ways!" with 3v-6% and 2v-4%.
Hm, I wonder about those "other ways"... but yeah, I guessed torrenting would win. There's an important amount of people getting it through legal means, tho...

Now next poll comes a bit out of the blue, but we haven't brought up Spiral Chaos in a while so it should be fiine♪

And here's the end of our married lady's designs!

Enjoy!



Next: Nowa... after an intermission!

2 comments:

  1. meh, Spiral Chaos is kind of boring :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really should've made a fighting game for them like Soul Caliber. After all Queens Blade is a fighting tournament and all.

    ReplyDelete