Thursday, November 17, 2016

Queen's Blade 2006 Spring Designs: Tomoe (4)

Before I keep forgetting, FS is going to release a book with his illustrations (including many QB ones, of course), plus they're releasing a new Menace dakimakura thingie, see more info on both here.

On the previous Discord usage poll, "I use Discord!" and "I use Skype!" won with 13v-36% and 10v-27%, followed by "never used either!" with 8v-22%, and "not anymore!" with 5v-13%.
You know, I was trying things out with my partner the other day and it doesn't look too shabby, so we ended up creating a Discord for QBB! It's here: https://discord.gg/cscPhpZ, dunno how it'll turn out, but if you have the time, maybe drop by if you feel like it? :D

Then next poll, the eternal question...?

And here we keep going with Tomoe, never a dull moment!

Enjoy!



1 comment: