Thursday, June 30, 2016

Drama CDs: Menace's Biography (20/20)

For the allegiance poll in Melona's stead, "leave for fun" won with 17v-35%, followed by "stay for benefits" and "leave options open" with 13v-27%, then were "leave for power" with 4v-8% and "stay for loyalty" with 1v-2%.
Hm, certainly being the witch's servant is a funny position to be in, ain't it?

Now next poll, me and my partner have been debating this one lately, and it's quite likely one of these is basically official... but still, how do you prefer to call the witch?

Aaand, we finish Menace's story with the 3rd all-new track, that as such doesn't have a pic, alas.

Enjoy!


I also made a playlist here, as is usual by now.
Hope you guys liked Menace's story CD!

Next: the unblurred version... and we begin something else~?

1 comment:

  1. Just finished it, really great job doods, thank you for this, I'll make sure to promote it in my own circles as well =)

    ReplyDelete