Thursday, August 22, 2013

Queen's Blade Backstories: Goldie and Ink

(Edit: Corrected the last line of Ink's, should have guessed...)

Another month passed, the HJ magazine didn't really bring any QB news, and I'd be kinda miffed... if they hadn't left us with the oddity that is a new Queen's Gate figure, and a Samurai Girls' D'Artagnan's at that. Oh well, let's hope the official site gives us something newsworthy soon...

So meanwhile, here are the prologues of the young lady with an unexpectedly wild speech, and the moe english teacher! Enjoy!

Goldie




Do, do, do, do, do---n!!

Blown away, the body of a giant bear knocked the trees down with frightful vigor.

“What’s that, what’s that!? The King of the Forest ain’t that big a deal either, huh?!”

Goldie shouted in a loud voice, as she remained in the posture she dealt her open hand slaps with. She was a Ranger that protected nature. She was just playing this game called “sumo” with her forest friends, and of course she didn’t mean to destroy the forest.

As proof, Goldie gave honey to the bear she just defeated, a friend of hers, to comfort him, and went ahead through the newly opened path. There, beyond the bear, was a group of poachers surrounding them.

“We’re in luck today. We were able to get such a good game easily. He-he-he.”

“Wait! The Gold Ranger who protects the nature, just arrived!!”

And a great brawl started. Goldie overpowered the poachers with the crazy dance of her golden battleaxe.

“Your sword’s a bit too long!”, and immediately cut it short.
“Your height’s too short!”, and she jabbed the piece of broken sword into his head.
“Phew, that’s just right!”
Before Goldie’s monstrous strength, the poachers went away with their tails between their legs.

“So? Will you challenge me next?”

Goldie turned towards the formidable enemy that had just appeared.
Sure enough, can Goldie win this battle?

They won’t know that unless they fight.

Ink Nijihara



Today’s the day I go teach Nao-kun English.
Somehow, something special may happen today. That’s what was written on the magazine’s horoscope-
Maybe, while I’m teaching him English...
“It’s no good, Nao-kun. You have to concentrate more on your studies!”
“I’m sorry. When I look at Ink-sensei’s face, I’m fascinated...”
Then it’d develop, and...

“Hey, Ink! Seems there are people in need callin´ for you again!”
Geez, Ah-kun, you’re so insensitive, I was enjoying my special delusion...
Ah-kun is a duck that came from the magical kingdom, and he’s the one who chose me for the task of turning into a magical girl to help others. Since I’m tutoring, I have no time for such a thing, isn’t teaching Nao-kun English part of helping others? That’s what I think, so I hope it’s OK, didn’t he hear I’m busy?

Even so, when I went to the scene, there was a somewhat dangerous person there, holding a weapon.
She looked weird, I wonder if she’s a cosplayer?
“Ink, I’m sure this fellow is troubled ‘cause she doesn’t know English. Go teach ’er!“
Ah-kun, don’t say something so irresponsible!
Sure enough, can Ink Nijihara teach English to this unknown opponent?
They won’t know that unless she teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment