Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Queen's Blade Rebellion Bitoshi Senki Upheaval

Here's the translated full volume of Upheaval, compiling the second arc of the Illustrated Stories for your convenience!

Besides the chapters found online and the extra chapters, it has some improved profiles and in-character explanations, so don't miss it. Also, I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but "Bitoshi Senki" means "Beautiful Fighters' War Records".

Volume 2: Mirrors/Sendspace
Drama CD 2: Mirrors/Sendspace

The Drama CD that came along with it might be detailing the "embarassing adventure" the twins talked about in chapter 3... or who knows, really :p

I'm still working on the 2nd QG novel, it's coming soon-ish.

4 comments:

  1. Has the 1st volume been scanned anywhere, and if not, are there plans of scanning it?

    I'm a bit new to the Rebellion story, but I can already tell the Illustrated Stories are far more mature and well written than the Anime.

    Supposedly Fiwasaki translated some chapters, but his blog seems to have been taken down.

    I'm aware this is a late comment, but I've only discovered this site yesterday.

    I'll be grateful for any response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can pick all the chapters from the first volume in my post here:
    http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.com/2011/12/queens-blade-rebellion-illustrated.html

    This summer, I plan to compile the first volume like I did the second, with the extra profiles and stuff, eventually...

    Also, feel free to comment in more recent posts, if it's about QB, it's fine if you comment whatever, and it'll be easier to reply ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I mean the first 10 chapters are there, I finished the 2 extra ones from the first volume not long ago (another reason to compile it properly):

      http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.com/2012/04/queens-blade-rebellion-illustrated.html

      http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.com/2012/04/queens-blade-rebellion-illustrated_26.html

      Delete
    2. Ah huge thanks, much obliged!

      Delete